It is a long established fact that a reade.
“Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”
WHO WE ARE
Sarvagya Learning is an IT service provider pioneering in the field of IT Education and Computer-Based Testing headquartered in Kolkata, India. The company imparts niche quality IT education in the field of Software Development, Networking Education, Cyber Security, Cloud Security, IT Security, Network Security, IT Fundamental and Hardware courses to IT professionals as well as to fresh IT career aspirants
We have both 100% Ofline as well as Online-Classroom based training options. Our training facility is equipped with the latest training infrastructure and processes to ensure a smooth and interruption-free training delivery.
WHAT WE DO
Sarvagya Learning is a ideal IT training center for online, offline & hybrid IT courses. We trained our student with practical experience & after completing the course we help them for certification & placement. We also provide internship. Our main goal is – help our student to get next label IT skills to achieve a bright future.
Meet Our Team
Plugins your themes with even more features.
Maitreyi Dasgupta is SARVAGYAN EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED full time Director. Maitreyi holds Masters Degree holder from world reputed Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya. Our Director is a tech savvy professional who constantly looks out for technological and process excellence to ensure Sarvagya Learning is up to dated with global best practices and students and customer get best value of their investment. Our Director is a soft spoken, highly quality oriented individual aligned and committed to maintain the core values Sarvagya Learning was conceptualized with.
Meet our Mentors
Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur , having more then 25 years experience in IT Industry. His rich IT background working experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers(PWC) , International Business Machines (IBM) , brings immensely knowledge, Quality to Sarvagya Learning Students .
Leading and Architecting Solutioning Process
Development of Cloud based Intelligent Automation Solutions for Clients
Delivering Large CRM Solutions – Banking and Other Industries;
Leading Large Delivery Teams for Global Clients
Leading Architectural Decisions for Complex IT Engagements
Building Teams – Competencies and Capabilities
Developing New Competencies – defining process, methods and tools
Understanding IT Trends and supporting business
LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/niroja/
An Entrepreneurial Professional – Instructional Leadership, Strategic Tie-Ups and Liaising,
Public Relations, HR & Personal Management, Business Development & Marketing, Brand Promotion & Media Planning, Advertising Skills, Process Improvements, Finance and Budget Management,
Operation Management, Strategic Sourcing, Vendor Development, Negotiation, Educational Consultant, Counselling and Career Advice, Print Production, Supply Chain & Logistics Management.
Professional Expertise :
An Industrious Professional with over 21+ years of rich experience in Education, Training and Development.
Business Head of APPART Education – The Finishing School, Pune (July 09 – March 20)
Ex-Franchisee owner of PT Education, Pune
Comprehensive experience in managing complete Operations of business ensuring maximum growth and profitability within the defined guidelines.
Strong network and relationships in the industry coupled with Business development mindset led to new customer acquisition for the organizations. Implementing Business plans & policies for increasing productivity for overall growth.
Continued efficiency building through Innovation, New Strategies, Training & empowerment of team, Process improvement, Contingency planning to deal with unforeseen issues.
Extensive exposure in managing & leading diverse & large team using strong organizational skills.
Expertise in streamlining the system and procedures for effective cost control & ensuring ready availability of resources to meet the targets.
Adept at building cordial relationship with various stakeholders Internal & External.
Domain expert with excellent coordination & collaboration, time management, mentoring, influencing, commercial acumen, extensive follow up for business decisions and team management skills.
LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/vevek-malhotra/
A professional with rich experience in Quality function , Lean Management , Project Management , Supplier Technical Assistance , Vendor development and implementing highly effective continuous improvement strategies . Expertise in enhancing operations of technically advanced, state of the art production systems and fostering a culture of excellence and best practices through the implementation of robust quality & management initiatives
MBA (International Business) from United Business Institute, Belgium, Europe
B.E. (Mechanical) from Indian Institute of Engineering Science & Technology (IIEST), Calcutta in 1995
LinkedIn Profile –https://www.linkedin.com/in/arunava-dasgupta-8229485/
Mr Aditya Dasgupta
Having more then 18 years experience with world renowned organizations. Our mentor conceptualized Sarvagya Learning to ensure his rich IT background in managing large global IT engagements and leadership skills are utilized in forming an IT services organization which will deliver state-of-the-art IT education globally. Our mentor has been part of leadership pool of large IT organizations and knows the requirement of real quality IT training. Our mentor has handpicked our trainers after numerous rounds of evaluation and background check. Our mentor has rich experience in implementing best of the class technologies and process in numerous world renowned organizations including fortune 500 companies. Our mentor has extensive work experience and lived in USA, UK and Europe. He is an honest, soft spoken immensely knowledgeable true leader believe in Quality, Depth of Knowledge, Transparency and Honesty. Every transaction Sarvagya Learning does with their students and customer reflects our mentor’s core values and ensures they are fully satisfied in each step of dealing. Our mentor believes in growth comes with transparency, honesty, depth of knowledge and hard work which is maintained strictly in Sarvagya Learning.
LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/aditya-dasgupta-7075b51a/
Our Cyber Security Trainer Profile:
CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SecurityPlus, CCNA (Voice, Data, Security), MCSE, CNE
Overall Experience: 20 years
Function and Specialization:
Cybersecurity Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Disaster Recovery, Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Secure Infrastructure Design, Application Security Assessment, Audit and Compliance, IT Education.
Key Expertise and Experience:
- Extensive experience in the role of Information Security Lead in a globally reputed organization and managed the cybersecurity programs for clients globally.
- Worked in the capacity of Technical Head with one of the most prominent Systems Integrators
- Worked as a distinguished Systems Integrator in India and abroad.
- Possess core strength in technical management of cybersecurity initiatives starting from inception through delivery to successful achievement of business objectives by connecting people, process, technology
- He has extensive working experience in NAC, AAA, SIEM, IAM, Threat Intelligence, Incident response, monitoring, cyber range, honeypots, historical and predictive analytics, Cryptographic applications, disaster recovery.
- Has in-depth knowledge in implementing cybersecurity gears in large service provider infrastructure in India, Mauritius, Philippines etc
Few selective achievements:
- Implemented and supported large and complex infrastructure security components of a large global client in the capacity of solution and service provider.
- Architecting, implementing and managing a SOC for supporting one of the largest mobile telecom provider
- Consulting and Architecting Cybersecurity management practices for largest steel manufacturing group company.
Our Cloud Security Trainers Profile:
MCP(Microsoft Azure Soution Architect), AWS Architect Associate, CCIE Security (Theory) (Cisco Certified Internet Expert), ACSA(Arcsight Certified Security Administrator), CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), CCSA (Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator), ITIL
Overall Experience: 17 years
Function and Specialization:
IT Security, IT Infrastructure, AZURE/AWS/GCP/Oracle Cloud Solution Design, Vulnarability Management, Security Risk Assessment, System Administration, Remote Infrastructure management, Network Security and System Administration(RIM), Managed Security Services, Design and Integration of Data Center,AZURE/AWS CLOUD Computing
Key Expertise and Experience:
- IT Security professional with 15 years of experience in IT Infrastructure ,AZURE/AWS/GCP/Oracle Cloud Solution Design , Implementation and Delivery, ,IT Implementation Planning and Management, Hands on experience in Vulnerability Assessment, Security Risk Assessment, System administration, Storage ,Monitoring, troubleshooting, Implementing Juniper ,Cisco, Nortel, Nokia, Checkpoint,HP Network and security devices ,expertise in patch management, network services and application servers, ,Malware Analysis
- Rich experience in Remote Infrastructure management, Network Security and System Administration(RIM),MSS. Having very good experience in Design and Integration of Data Center, AZURE/AWS CLOUD Computing.
- Possess excellent hands on experience in Remote Infrastructure management, Network Security and System Administration(RIM),MSS.
- Rich experience in Design and Integration of Data Center.
- Strong consulting experience in providing the Network Security and System Solution for global clients
- Expertise in Quality and Compliance processes like SOX, ITIL Framework
Few Selective achievements:
- Implemented security solutions in the cloud and in Datacenters, such as Next gen firewalls, Web Application firewalls, VPN concentrators, Network IPS, Vulnerability management, SIEM & endpoint security solutions, CASB, Inline to the industry best practices & standards
- Designed and developed security architectures for protecting data/workloads deployed into different types of cloud, cloud/hybrid or on premise datacenters. Align the enterprise security architecture, with the security vision & strategy of the client organization.
- Strategized migration of critical / non – critical services of clients to the cloud. Asses their current security posture, thereby services are migrated to a more secure environment. With minimal to no impact on the availability & performance of the services. Achieving reduced management overhead & cost will be part of an optimal migration strategy.
- Architected and designed cloud security solutions in cloud platform like Microsoft Azure platforms, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud
Our Networking Trainers Profile:
Cisco Certified System Instructor # 421311(2012), CCIE Security v5.0(Training), CCNP, CCNA(R&S, Wireless), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert(Cloud Platform and Infrastructure), Microsoft Specialist(Win 7 Enterprise Admin), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate(Win server 2016,2008), Microsoft Certified IT Professional(Exchange Server 2010-Charter Member, Enterprise Desktop Admin-Charter Member, Database Admin 2008)
Overall Experience: 10 years
Function and Specialization
Configuration and troubleshooting high-end networks and security appliances, OSI, TCP/IP, VLAN, Routing Protocols, Authentication Protocols, Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWall, Netscreen, Juniper SRX, troubleshooting tools like Sniffer, Ethereal, Wireshark.
Key Expertise and Experience:
- Configuration and troubleshooting high-end networks and security appliances, OSI, TCP/IP,
- VLAN, Routing Protocols, Authentication Protocols, Cisco, PaloAlto, Troubleshooting tools
- like Sniffer Tracer, Ethereal, Wireshark.
- IP SERVICES : OSI Model, TCP/IP Protocol (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP)
- ROUTING PROTOCOLS : Telnet, CDP, LLDP, SSH, FTP (SFTP, TFTP).
- Static and Dynamic (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP), Sub netting.
- SWITCHING CONCEPT : LAN Technologies (Ethernet CSMA/CD), VLANs, Inter VLAN Routing, SVI, Ether Channel (PAGP, LACP),
- SECURITY: STP (CST, PVST, PVST+), VTP (v1, v2, v3), HSRP, VRRP, GLBP
- Cisco ASA Firewall: Basic configuration, Transparent Firewall, Redundant Interfaces, Port Channels, Security Context, Failover(Active/Standby & Active/Active), Clustering, Deep Packet Inspection.
- Cisco FTD Firewall: Basic configuration, FMC & FTD Integration, Routing (Static, Default, RIPv2, OSPF & BGP), NAT (Dynamic/Static NAT, Dynamic/Static PAT, Destination NAT), Access Control Policies (Basic & Advanced), Site-to-Site VPN.
- Palo Alto Firewall: Basic Configuration, Routing Configuration, App-ID, Content-ID, Decryption, User-ID, Site-to-Site VPN.
- Cisco WSA: Initialization, Integration with Routers/Switches/Firewall using WCCP, Configuring Traffic policies and custom policies.
- Cisco ESA: Initialization, Integration with Email Server & DNS, Configuring mail policies, Configuring Incoming & Outgoing mail filters.
- Cisco WLC: Real time hands-on experience of configuring light- weight access-point (AP) and Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC).
- Cisco ISE: Competent at configuring and implementing AAA (Authentication, Authorization & Accounting) using Cisco ISE.
- SOFTWARE TOOLS : Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3, Wire Shark, Eve, putty.
- NETWORK EQUIPMENT : Routers: Cisco 1800, 2600, 2800, 3800, 7200.
- Switches: Cisco 2960, 3560, 3750, 4506, 6509.
- Firewall: Cisco PIX 515, 525, 535, ASA 5510, 5520, 5540, 5550, PA-200, CP-910, 1550, 1590.
- OPERATING SYSTEM : Cisco IOS, Windows and Kali.
Few Selective achievements:
- Architected, designed, implemented and managed multiple high-end networks and security appliances.
- Architected, designed, implemented and managed multiple VLAN’s, OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite, Routing Protocols
- Architected, designed, implemented and managed multiple IPSEC VPN/SSL-VPN/NAT/GRE