BPM Introduction and its related technologies
- Camunda BPM Architecture
- Camunda Modeler and its Process Engine Installation
- BPMN – Notations
- Process Modeling with Service Task deployment
- Process Build Tool – Maven Introduction and its Execution
- Connection with Process Modeler & REST API and its execution
- Process Modeling with User Task creation
Process Modeling with User Task creation
- Configuring User Task Properties and its FORM fields
- User Task Deployment and its Excution
- User Task Monitoring in Cockpit and TaskList Tool
- Gateways – Introduction
- XOR - Gateway Process Orchestration, Deployment, Execution, Monitoring in Cockpit Tool
- Rule Engine – Introduction
- DMN – Rule Specification, Implementation, Execution, Monitoring in Cockpit Tool
Process Diagram with Spring Boot Application:
- Spring Boot Application – Introduction and its Advantages
- Process Diagram Deployment in Spring Boot Application
- Yaml / Propert file creation for Spring Boot Application
- Work Around Discussed for Port number conflict issues happening for Camunda Process Engine and Spring Boot Process Engine
SpringBoot Development with Camunda Process Engine:
- Camunda Process Execution with Spring Boot Application
- Embedded Process Engine Configuration in Spring Boot Application
- Camunda Process Execution with Spring Framework
- DMN – Modeling, Deployment, Execution in Spring Boot Application and
- DMN - Monitoring with Cockpit Tool deployed in Spring Framework
Develop an application with SpringBooot & Camunda Combination. It is a leave request management system. Three level of human tasks to be involved.
- Employee raises leave request, It is forwarded to Immediate Manager and HR based on Approval.
- If any one of the user involved in the process has rejected the request, it should end the process.
- If any one of the request is deferred, it should be reassigned to the user who raised the request.
- Mail should be triggered to the request raiser on approval/ rejection of the request.
Deployment , Testing , Monitoring
- Java based Camunda Process Application Modeling, Development, Deployment, Monitoring.
- Customized Camunda UI for tasks.
- Script Task Modeling and its Execution with Groovy Script
- Unit Testing with Camunda Process.